Warmth you can count on.
You’ve hiked eight miles in the rain today, and you’ve finally reached your designated camp area. Set up camp, get out of your wet things, and snuggle into the Marmot Trestles Elite 30 Sleeping Bag. The HL-Elixr insulation is constructed from a blend of three synthetic fibers for maximum loft and warmth that doesn’t lose its insulating properties in damp conditions. As you let your back decompress horizontally, your feet will be comfortable in the 3D Footbox, and it has a little extra insulation to keep your toes toasty. Convenient features, like the secondary zipper and stash pocket, make it easy to get in and out, vent the bag, and access small essentials.
- Synthetic sleeping bag for backpacking in damp climates
- HL-Elixr insulation blends three fibers together for max warmth
- Wave construction top for maximum loft
- 3D Footbox for anatomically correct foot position
- Draft tube blocks cold air and resists snagging
- Secondary zipper for easier access and airflow
- External stash pocket keeps your lip balm on hand
- Item #MAR01BQ