Sleep like a baby on multi-day backpacking trips.
While the original Trestles sleeping bag is a year-after-year favorite, Marmot decided to add to its winning formula by bringing you the Women's Trestles Elite 20 Sleeping Bag. What makes this bag different (or Elite) from its predecessor is the generous use three-fiber-blended HL-Elixr insulation that gives you soft next-to-skin comfort, high-loft, and maximum warmth to sleep peacefully through frigid nights. Marmot also implemented a combination wave construction on top of the bag to provide even more loft and warmth, and a blanket construction on the bottom to double down on cozy comfort. The 3D footbox pulls double duty by enhancing insulation and opening up more room for your feet, while the snagless insulated draft tube keeps you well-protected from cold gusts that would normally ruin your cozy sleep. And to top things off, an included stuff sack provides convenient and compact storage when you're ready to break camp in the morning.
- Warm, lightweight backpacking bag with high-loft design
- Innovative insulation employs blend of fibers for max warmth
- Mummy shape keeps toasty warmth close to your body
- Wave construction wraps you in cozy, warm comfort
- Snagless draft tube defends against cold winds
- External pocket holds maps and headlamps close by
- Included stuff sack and storage bag safely store sleeping bag
- Item #MAR01BU