A comfortable night in the woods.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first backpacking trip or if you’re a veteran of the sport, the first day out is always refreshing. With the smell of nature wafting around your camp, finish the day in the Marmot Trestles 30 TL Sleeping Bag. Whether you’re hiding under your rain fly or laying out under the stars, the Spirafill high-loft insulation traps body heat and doesn’t lose its insulating properties when the morning dew sets in. Getting your zipper caught if you need to get out during the night is the worst, so Marmot designed the zippers and draft tube to resist snagging. Since most people naturally splay their feet while sleeping, Marmot added a 3D Footbox to keep your feet comfortable, and threw in some extra insulation to keep them toasty.
- Mummy-style sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Spirafill high-loft insulation retains properties when wet
- Fold-down second zipper for easy access and ventilation
- Nylon ripstop stands up to abrasions
- Snag-resistant draft tube resists the influx of air
- 3D Footbox has extra insulation and encourages comfy foot position
- Item #MAR01FE
- Q & A
What is the weight for the long version of this bag? What is the stuff sack size?