Perpetual best-seller for good reason.
Year after year, the Marmot Women's Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag takes the honors as one of Marmot's best-selling bags thanks to its roomy shape, three-season versatility, and luxurious comfort. Its affordable price point sure doesn't hurt either, leaving ample cash leftover for taking weekend trips to the nearby coast. SpiraFil LT insulation traps thermal warmth on crisp, clear evenings when the temperature drops to the freezing mark. This synthetic fill maintains lofting power while standing up to the rigors of backpacking and car camping alike.
Although it's rated to 30F, the Women's Trestle 30 is actually a bit warmer than the men's-specific version. Marmot does this because female campers usually sleep colder than their male counterparts, so a bit of extra insulation helps to offset this difference in sleeping comfort. On those especially chilly evenings, the adjustable collar and hood prevent precious body heat from escaping. Another innovative feature, the second fold-down zipper increases ventilation when you're overly warm on summer nights.
- Get a restful night's sleep without breaking the bank
- EN Comfort rated to 29F ensures warmth on chilly nights
- SpiraFil LT insulation maintains loft for heat retention
- Adjustable collar and hood retain body heat from escaping
- Second fold-down zipper for ventilation on summer evenings
- Included compression stuff sack for easy packing
- Item #MAR013O