Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
As protective as it is soft.
You won't believe the Marmot Men's Transfuser Jacket is that protective when you first feel its soft fabric, when in fact, it's a winter warrior built to help you ski through the snowiest, coldest conditions of the year. It has Marmot's MemBrain for reliable waterproof protection that remains highly breathable for active pursuits at the resort. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through.
Inside the Transfuser, Primaloft's top-of-the-line, water-resistant, soft, and compressible Gold Active insulation now has a four-way stretch to assure mobility as well as warmth. There's also a protective powder skirt inside to keep snow off your keester, and the storm hood zips off for sunny days. Adjustments at the hem and cuffs seal out snow, and the integrated Recco transceiver may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in emergencies.
- Premium ski jacket for stormy days and post-storm pow
- Waterproof, breathable MemBrain with fully taped seams
- Primaloft Gold Active insulation assures warmth and four-way stretch
- Protective powder skirt with grippy elastic
- Zip-off storm hood with wired brim that stays out of sight
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the snow
- Item #MAR00VG