Marmot's lightest wind jacket.
Block the breeze and fend off passing showers with the ultra-light and packable performance of the Marmot Women's Trail Wind Jacket. Weighing a mere four ounces, this wind jacket is the lightest in Marmot's lineup, and it easily stashes in its zippered hip pocket.
Made of polyester ripstop, this jacket shields your core from chilling winds and it provides durability from abrasion and daily wear. The water-resistant DWR treatment keeps you dry when a passing shower threatens to spoil your nature walk or afternoon hike. Elastic bound cuffs and hem allow for a secure fit, and the 360-degree reflectivity adds visibility when you're walking in foggy, low-light conditions or after dark.
- Polyester ripstop
- Water-resistant DWR treatment
- Active venting under arms and along sides
- Zippered hip pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic bound cuffs and hem
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Item #MAR001R
- polyester ripstop, DWR treatment
- Center Back Length
- 26 in
- zippered hip pocket doubles as stuff sack
- active venting (underarms and sides)
- Claimed Weight
- 4 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, outdoor activities
- Manufacturer Warranty