Hit the trail.
Tipping the scale at a mind-boggling four ounces, the Women's Trail Wind Hoody is one of the lightest in Marmot's lineup, while still packing serious protection from wind and moisture. This jacket is crafted from a polyester ripstop fabric that provides wind-and water-resistance along with high levels of breathability to keep you running trails in dry comfort. Ventilation at the back of this jacket allows sweaty moisture to escape easily when the day's temperature starts to rise, while elastic-bound cuffs and an attached hood help cinch out blustery conditions.
- Lightweight, protective jacket for days on the trail
- Durable fabric is water-and wind-resistant
- Regular fit has room for layers underneath
- Ventilation at the back promotes air circulation
- Elastic-bound cuffs provide a snug barrier against the wind
- Item #MAR01CT
100% polyester ripstop
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
casual, hiking, road running, trail running