Trail Bender Tight
The Marmot Trail Bender Tight is designed to move with you on your gritty hikes and demanding climbs. The bluesign-approved fabric keeps you feeling good about wearing the tight while the quick-drying and breathable construction keeps you feeling good in them. The Nanowick technology wicks moisture while the stretch knit and woven reinforcements provide you with freedom of movement. The articulated knees and gusseted inseam panel enhance this mobility for high steps and tough boulder problems while UPF 50 allows you to confidently stay out in the sun all day long.
- Durable, breathable tights for comfort while hiking and climbing
- Nanowick tech wicks moisture for dry comfort on demanding hikes
- UPF 50 blocks harmful rays on long days spent under the sun
- Articulated knees and gusseted inseam panel enhance mobility
- Flatlocked seams eliminate chafe for comfort during movement
- Wide waistband offers a flattering fit and comfort with a pack
- Concealed zipper on the right side securely holds your essentials
- Hems hit at the ankle to avoid bunching in your hiking boots
- Item #MAR01Q8
- Q & A
Fall down and multiple holes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: MD
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
These are the most disappointing pair of tights I have ever purchased. While they were true to size and looked cute on, they weren't functional at all and fell apart with my first wear. Stitching on the seems around the crotch was coming unraveled and the pocket by the hip had a hole. Since I made the mistake of taking them w/ me on a hiking trip I wore them one day and then had to constantly keep pulling them up. Disappointing and not sure I'd ever buy Marmot again.