Select style & size:Select options
Tool Box 26L Backpack
- Backpack built for days on the trails or on campus
- 26L is Marmot's mid-sized Tool Box Backpack
- Padded sleeve accommodates laptops or hydration reservoirs
- Fleece-lined top pocket stores sunglasses or smartphones
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum straps
- Item #MAR01LS
- Q & A
Perfect Shove-It Pocket, Super Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We loaded up a lot of packs in this size (the sweet spot for holding our middle-schoolers' books, lunches, and water), and this was the standout for comfort. The waist strap is a welcome addition missing in similar packs.
It also has by far the best stuff-it pocket: slim when not in use, but highly expandable, with a smart closure clip at the top. Love it. If the 26L runs too tight for you (as it for us - just a weee bit too small), consider the 30L.
Nitpicks: side-pockets lack places to clip a water bottle, but then again, they're so deep you may not need them. This is a quality pack.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
A nice around town or school bag. Has a compartment for a computer, not too many but not too few pockets and a sunglasses pocket which I havent had before but love. Quality seems pretty good
Incredible Quality & Sleek Design
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really impressed with this backpack. It's very sturdy, durable, made very well, and the perfect size. Never thought I'd pay this much for a backpack but it's something I can tell will last me a long time.