Thunder Insulated Jacket
You pull your kids off of the slopes on the rare occasion of lightning, but when it's his skis kicking up a storm you simply send him out in the Marmot Thunder Jacket. This waterproof jacket features a MemBrain shell that seals out snow and rain while allowing perspiration to escape. Underneath, Thermal R synthetic insulation traps in heat even if he manages to get moisture past the barrier. A powder skirt, adjustable cuffs, and helmet compatible hood keep snow from sneaking in whether he's upright or taking another tumble down the slope, while zippered pockets secure essentials like his pass so you don't have to worry about searching through the snow.
- Ski and snowboard jacket built for everyday use on hill
- Marmot Membrain blocks out weather and releases perspiration
- Thermal R insulation maintains loft when wet for all day warmth
- Taped seams prevent water from sneaking into layering
- Hook and loop cuffs, powder skirt, keep blower pow out
- Attached hood blocks out blowing snow and frigid winds
- Multitude of pockets keeps important items nearby on hill
- Item #MAR01WL
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2020
Good but not great.
This jacket does it job and keeps my 10-11 y/o son warm when we ride. He likes the style and he is easy to spot on hill. Only thing he complains about is the lack of wrist gators. I don't like that the hood is too small to fit his helmet. Other than that the jacket is not restrictive to his movement and the waterproofing is solid.