Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Turn up the heat with Marmot's Terrawatt Men's Down Jacket. A great option for alpine ascents and chilly mornings at the crag, this jacket features Marmot's composite construction, which places a highly breathable AirExchange material along the inside of the jacket to enhance breathability when you're the move. But with 800-fill down insulation behind that, the Terrawatt provides the unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio of down.
With a total weight just over a pound, this jacket is by no means the lightest down jacket on the market—but, since the Terrawatt sports a full-featured design and large insulated hood, you'll find that this jacket doesn't cut any corners when it comes to keeping you warm. A large mesh pocket keeps crucial pieces of gear close and warm, and the adjustable cuffs help ensure that you don't lose any heat when you're in a high and windy place. And if you do encounter light rain or snow, you can rely on the DWR finish to protect the down fill from heat-robbing moisture until you're able to get a hardshell on.
- Heavyweight insulation for climbing and alpine ascents
- 800-fill down is light, compressible, and insulating
- Ripstop fabric with DWR finish resits wear and water
- AirExchange lining enhances breathability
- Marmot's Composite Construction maximizes thermoregulation
- Interior mesh pocket stows essential pieces of gear
- Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely while climbing
- Item #MAR00XI
- Q & A
Is this helmet compatible?