Turn up the heat with Marmot's Terrawatt Men's Down Jacket. A great option for alpine ascents and chilly mornings at the crag, this jacket features Marmot's composite construction, which places a highly breathable AirExchange material along the inside of the jacket to enhance breathability when you're the move. But with 800-fill down insulation behind that, the Terrawatt provides the unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio of down.
With a total weight just over a pound, this jacket is by no means the lightest down jacket on the market—but, since the Terrawatt sports a full-featured design and large insulated hood, you'll find that this jacket doesn't cut any corners when it comes to keeping you warm. A large mesh pocket keeps crucial pieces of gear close and warm, and the adjustable cuffs help ensure that you don't lose any heat when you're in a high and windy place. And if you do encounter light rain or snow, you can rely on the DWR finish to protect the down fill from heat-robbing moisture until you're able to get a hardshell on.
- Heavyweight insulation for climbing and alpine ascents
- 800-fill down is light, compressible, and insulating
- Ripstop fabric with DWR finish resits wear and water
- AirExchange lining enhances breathability
- Marmot's Composite Construction maximizes thermoregulation
- Interior mesh pocket stows essential pieces of gear
- Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely while climbing
- Item #MAR00XI
- Q & A
Is this helmet compatible?