sale from $224.97 $374.9540% Off
A night on the town.
To keep your look cool while keeping your body warm, don the Marmot Men’s Telford Jacket before heading downtown for a cold night out. As you walk through the city streets toward the restaurant, the breathable MemBrain seals out precipitation without turning your jacket into a sauna. Down insulates your upper half against the bitterly cold air moving around you so you make it to dinner feeling warm and comfortable. For extra coverage, the zip-off hood and removable faux fur ruff block snow from the vulnerable area around your neck, and your hands can hide from the cold in the handwarmer pockets while a variety of other pockets hold your accessories.
- Insulated jacket for cold trips into town
- Waterproof MemBrain seals out snow and sleet
- Down insulation traps in heat without weighing you down
- Removable hood and ruff block snow from your face and neck
- Various pockets give you several options for organization
- Item #MAR01GS
[membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 49% nylon, 33% polyester, 18% cotton, [panels] polyester suede, [ruff] 71% acrylic, 15% modacrylic, 14% polyester
Center Back Length
removable, removable faux fur ruff
2 hand, 2 chest, 2 cargo, 2 interior