The Marmot Men's Tamarack Jacket sees you through multiple day treks in the wet woods as well as keeping you sheltered during surprise rainstorms during days at the crag. The Membrain Eco 2.0 2L system keeps weather off of your person while still allowing you to breathe and be active. The sealed seams and fixed hood further protect against torrential down pours while the angel-wing movement system and articulated sleeves let you move freely and easily while you remain sheltered.
- Rain jacket built for adventures in inclement weather
- Membrain Eco 2L construction is weatherproof and breathable
- Taped seams keeps water from seeping into your under layers
- Articulated elbows and angel-wing movement let you keep climbing
- Interior zippered pocket keeps media devices covered and close by
- Wrist closure, drawcord hem give you a secure fit for activities
- Item #MAR01JN
- Q & A
Great outer rain layer
This sheds water like coming off a ducks back! Also serves as a great outer layer over a vest in chilly weather. Did not overheat at all.