Bring on the weather.
Tackle the outdoors in the Marmot Synergy Featherless Jacket. Whether you're hiking up wintery peaks or exploring frozen river bottoms on snowshoes, the Gore-Tex membrane will keep you dry when the skies decide to spill fresh flakes or rain. Thinsulate Eco Featherless Insulation made from recycled loose-fill fibers provides you with the warmth you would expect from 700-fill down, but will still perform in wet conditions. Angel-Wing Movement keeps you mobile through pole plants and high reaches and when the going gets strenuous, underarm vents dump access heat to keep you comfortable. When the skies open up and the sun begins to shine, the zip-off hood can be removed and you can continue to enjoy your outdoor adventure.
- Insulated jacket for tackling the outdoors in unpredictable weather
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof protection in surprise storms
- Thinsulate Featherless Insulation offers warmth in wet conditions
- Underarm zips allow for a quick heat dump on strenuous ascents
- Zip-off hood can be removed in mild weather for versatility
- Angle-Wing Movement offers high mobility when hiking or skiing
- Item #MAR01I0