Three-in-one protection for the slopes.
The Marmot Women's Sugar Loaf Component Jacket serves up versatile protection and warmth with its three-in-one design comprised of a waterproof, breathable shell paired with a removable liner jacket. Named after one of the Northeast's most legendary mountains, the Sugar Loaf Component Jacket is aptly suited for dominating the mountain in myriad conditions, ranging from cold and stormy powder days to sunny spring conditions.
The outer shell features Marmot's MemBrain 2-layer construction and fully sealed seams, making it a capable protective layer against winter's onslaught of heavy snow, as well as the occasional rain shower. Wear this shell as a standalone piece over baselayers or pair it with the insulated liner jacket for greater warmth when temperatures plummet into shivery realms. And for scenarios when you're walking around the base village or cruising around town, the insulated liner jacket makes for a sleek and chic alternative for more casual pursuits.
- Versatile three-in-one jacket for skiing and riding
- Shell features MemBrain construction for waterproof protection
- Removable liner jacket with synthetic fill insulation for warmth
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping inside
- Removable Storm Hood with brim for protection in blizzards
- Detachable powder skirt keeps deep snow from working inside
- DriClime collar lining wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Water-resistant hand pockets for safely storing valuables
- Item #MAR015I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Got this for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift. She's used it quite a few times and likes that it's 2 jackets in one. The price was great and the construction seems to be on point.