Fill to beat the chill.
Strolling the cold, arctic streets of Jackson, Wyoming, in the wintertime can be a chilly endeavor, but with the Marmot Girls' Strollbridge Jacket, you can do just that, but still keep your fashion in league with your home turf of Boston, San Francisco, or wherever. Insulated with a warm 700-fill down, the Strollbridge is also fortified with Marmot's Down Defender, which'll take the teeth out of surprise impulses of moisture that strike at inopportune times. Plus, the zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff provides an extra level of cold-weather warmth when the mercury refuses to climb back into positive territory.
- An insulated jacket for braving arctic urban chill
- 700-fill down warm and cozy in wintery conditions
- Down Defender protects and maintains loft when wet
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff adds to versatility
- Fleece internal cuffs maximize comfort and warmth
- Zippered hand pockets hold lip balm and esentials
- Item #MAR019U