Warm enough to block the chill on brisk hikes yet light enough to easily stash in your pack, the Marmot Men's Stretch 1/2-Zip Fleece Jacket is a versatile piece that's begging to bring some much-needed warmth and comfort into your life. The fleece's stretchy polyester and spandex blend won't restrict movement when you're on the trail, and its flat-lock construction ensures chafing and irritation aren't guests on your adventure. A zippered sleeve pocket secures essentials you want to keep close, and its athletic cut removes unnecessary material for a streamlined fit that's ideal for layering underneath a ski shell or wearing on its own.
- Soft fleece ready to come along on all your winter adventures
- Slim fit follows your movements and allows for easy layering
- Breathable, stretchy fabric wicks moisture while insulating
- Quarter-zip allows for airflow when you warm up on a hike
- Item #MAR00W5
- Q & A
New (worse, imho) material
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 200lbs
I’ve got two of these shirts and I love them both. But the new fabric is disappointing. It feels like plastic, very slick surface. Also sizing has changed since the last one I bought. This one fit one size smaller than my previous and, if I could put up with the material, I would order an XL to replace my L.