When the weather doesn't dump quite enough snow to close schools for a snow day, zip up the Marmot Stonehaven Jacket and send your little guy on his way out the door. The waterproof Membrain 2-layer material fends off moisture when caught in a character building snow storm. Packed with Thinsulate synthetic insulation, the jacket holds warmth the entire walk on the way to school, and when the wind picks up and bites at the ears, the attached hood can be pulled up for additional weather protection.
- A waterproof jacket for snowy days walking home from school
- Membrain 2L material sheds snow and rain in vicious storms
- Thinsulate insulation traps warmth on extra chilly days
- Attached hood offers extra protection in inclement weather
- Plenty of pockets carry essentials when on the go
- Item #MAR019N