Select a Size
Select a Color
The Marmot Starstruck Pants gives young shredders the coverage they need to tear up the mountain, find new launching pads, and beat her brother on the race course. Marmot's MemBrain protects her from snow sneaking in to her layers and allows excess hot air out so her legs never get that damp and clammy feeling. For added comfort the seat and thighs are lined so she'll have a warm lift ride to the top, time and time again.
Articulated knees make it easy for her to hike up if she likes playing in the park, and elastic gaiters keep the pant down around her boot. Cordura scuff guards protect her pant ankle from sharp edges and boot abuse and the Grow-an-Inch cuffs give you the option of starting next winter without having to buy new snow pants.
- Insulated snow pants designed to keep young shredders on the hill
- Membrain 2L laminate keeps weather out and wicks sweat
- Thermal R insulation traps heat when wet for reliable warmth
- Sealed seams further prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Adjustable waist with suspenders creates a reliable fit
- Grow an inch cuff lengthens the legs for surprise growth spurts
- Cordura scuff guard boosts longevity for years of use
- Item #MAR01X0
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 60g Thermal R
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 hook-and-loop leg
- adjustable, removable suspenders
- gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 40 lbs
Bought these for my 5 year old daughter and they are so adorable on her. The suspenders are the icing on the cake. The material seems very durable and I LOVE the feature where you can release part of the stitching to add an extra inch when the kiddo starts to grow out of them. The only downfall would be that I wish the waist had an expandable feature.
John Peter Barrand