If you're looking for an all-around shell for a winter of daring escapades, don't overlook the clean, lightweight design of the Marmot Women's Spire Jacket. This sleek shell's low weight doesn't hinder the weather protection from a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams. Wear it for a long day on the skintrack or for a stormy weekend exploring a new resort and you'll stay protected and dry without overheating. Marmot understands the challenges of being active in the cold, which is why the helmet-compatible hood is also fully adjustable to keep precipitation, wind, or sun at bay. Because not every weekend will call for storm-day preparation, the Spire also comes with underarm vents and a zip-off powder skirt to equip it for sunny spring conditions.
The hand pockets are carefully organized to sit above a pack belt or harness and are water resistant to keep your belongings protected. The jacket’s athletic fit comfortably accommodates layers underneath remaining low-profile to enhance mobility for a technical bootpack.
- Waterproof shell prepares you for variable weather in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex laminate repels moisture from powder and remains breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood and harness-friendly pockets are rope-ready
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat as you push to the summit
- Fully-recycled materials lay-up supplies you with peace of mind
- Item #MARZ9EI
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [membrane] Gore-Tex 3L, [finish] PFC-free DWR
- fully taped
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, fixed
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?