Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Spire Jacket - Men's
The Marmot Spire Jacket brings us serious weather protection for chest-deep powder days in and out of the resort. Equipped with a 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane and fully taped seams, this shell is completely waterproof to help ensure we stay dry 'til the lifts stop spinning.
Marmot laser-drilled the backing to let moisture escape quicker and cool things down when you pick up a sweat, and underarm vents let out even more heat when booting to the top of a fresh line after the popular lines are tracked out. The Spire features a powder skirt for those mega deep days, but you can remove it when snow isn't an issue. The hood has an ERG adjustment to cinch comfortably across your head, and the Angel-Wing Movement design offers a full range of motion so you can reach and bend without exposing your waist to the cold air.
- Hardshell ski jacket for storm skiing and riding
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX keeps you dry
- Adjustable hood with laminated wire brim maintains visibility
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat after back-to-back hot laps
- Pack-compatible chest pockets offer a more comfortable fit
- Powder skirt can be removed on clear spring ski days
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Angel-Wing Movement promotes freedom of movement
- Item #MARZ9DK