Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Explore the backcountry near you or all over the globe in the Moment Spire Jacket. This technical shell features a Gore-Tex 3L membrane to keep you dry and to control your temperature on the uphill, downhill, and everywhere in between. The spire is also packed with touring specific aspects including two large pack pockets to stash your skins, PitZip vents to dump excess heat during strenuous periods, and a helmet compatible hood locks down on your noggin for extra coverage during brutal winds.
- Technical shell for backcountry excursions all over the globe
- Gore-Tex 3L membrane is weather resistant and breathable
- Driclime lined chin guard helps protect your face from wind
- Large pack pockets hold your skins to avoid snow build up
- Helmet compatible hood blocks out wind and driving snow
- Angel-Wing movement ensures you have a full range of motion
- Item #MAR01JF
- Responsible Collection
- Gore-Tex 3L (100% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- ERG adjustment system, helmet compatible
- pack, sleeve, internal mesh
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2020
Great jacket but one major flaw
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 215 lbs
Great shell jacket; I've used it for a lot of in-resort and backcountry ski days. It runs a bit large but is designed to layer underneath, and it does that well. Powder skirt, pockets, etc are thoughtfully designed, BUT there is one (almost) fatal flaw. On windy days and with sustained (but normal use) tension, the main front zipper won't stay totally zipped and will start to slip. There is no tie or snap to reinforce it, and as it slips and the opening grows, the hood will slip off. So on cold & windy days the hood is basically useless and you might also get some cold air on your adams apple! It's too bad because otherwise this is a killer jacket. I still love using it on days that aren't cold enough to require the hood.
May 7, 2020
Two questions actually: Are there internal zippered pocket(s)? and is the main ( front ) zipper a two way ( can come up from bottom to allow more movement, esp climbing hills)? TY for your fast response as I would like to order one, but not until these are answered.
January 16, 2020
Does this have pit zips?
May 7, 2020
Yes see description