Light and Fast.
Conditions may be warm and sunny at the trailhead, but you know from experience that the weather can change rapidly in alpine environments, and that's why you packed the Marmot Men's Speed Light Jacket. Small in your pack and light on your body, this jacket is designed with a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell to keep you dry and comfortable whether you encounter wind, rain, or snow on your ascent. Underarm zippers allow you to let out some steam while you hike and climb, and they close up when it comes time to belay your buddy. The sleeves are specially engineered to let you reach, stretch, and bend as you navigate technical terrain. When the wind really begins to howl near the summit, pull the gale-force hood over your head for additional protection and keep pushing forward until you reach the top.
- An extremely lightweight technical shell for alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Pro shell provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping in wet conditions
- Underarm zippers offer customized ventilation
- Gale-force hood with laminated wire brim for unobstructed visibility
- Zippered pockets are accessible even while wearing a harness or pack
- Athletic cut offers a more streamlined fit
- Item #MAR00ZX