Soto Insulated Jacket
The mountains are a magical place, unless you are cold and wet, so equip your young adventurer with the Marmot Soto Insulated Jacket. This feature packed jacket pairs a waterproof and breathable MemBrain laminate with warm and cozy Thermal R insulation to keep youngsters covered from the elements.
- Warm and waterproof jacket built for young adventurers
- MemBrain laminate seals out moisture, releases sweat
- Thermal R insulation traps heat while remaining lightweight
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Fixed hood blocks blowing snow and gusting winds
- Powder skirt prevents powder from blowing into jacket
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #MARZ9FZ
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester stretch
- 80g Thermal R
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 22in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve pass
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 27, 2021
Good for cold winters?
September 1, 2021
Hi Dave, great question, this winter jacket is geared towards activity in the snow, especially skiing or snowboarding. However when sized properly your daughter should be able to layer a sweater, fleece or light puffy underneath to achieve the needed level of warmth.