The photos on all of the ski resort billboards always manage to depict the perfect day of skiing—bluebird conditions, empty slopes, and feet of fresh powder. But you know that sometimes you've gotta get up early and brave some gnarly weather to beat the crowds and get the good stuff. That won't be a problem with the waterproof warmth of the Marmot Solaris Jacket. It's designed with a two layer Gore-Tex membrane for complete protection against wet and heavy snow, and filled with Thermal R active insulation that'll keep you warm but not have you shedding layers after every run. Along with Marmot's Angel Wing Movement system for a full and free range of motion on steep runs, this jacket is powder-day ready for your next early morning adventure.
- A warm and waterproof jacket that's ready for your next pow day
- Gore-Tex membrane prevents soaking when heavy snow starts to pile up
- Active insulation keeps you warm but won't overheat as you move
- Large mesh pockets double as vents to let out heat after tough runs
- Angel-Wing Movement system offers free movement that won't ride up
- Adjustable hood shuts out wind and snow on stormy days
- Internal pockets keep maps and snacks close by
- Water resistant zippers ensure you'll stay dry inside
- Item #MAR01JY
- Q & A
Like it, a lot!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 185lbs
This is probably the best fitting jacket I own! I am 5â10 185 and the large is a perfect fit! The steel onyx Is a great color! This jacket allows you to move freely and the core vents when opened help let the heat out! The waist cord and hood cord allow you to custom tailor the fit you you! The angel wing design allow for a wide range of movement in this jacket.
I bought this jacket with hopes it would be my new go to winter jacket. I was let down! This jacket is great for temps down into the 30âs with a nice warm mid layer. Lower 40âs with a t shirt. But donât think it will cut it down in the 20âs or below. But I like it so much for a fall and spring coat that Iâm keeping it! I have reached back out to Kayla and ordered the Marmot KT for the colder weather!
Kaylaâs customer service is hands down the best I have experienced. Call today, ask for her! She will help you with your needs and you will feel like your shopping with a old friend!! Thanks Kayla!!