3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Solaris Insulated Hooded Jacket
Be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way when you hit the slopes in the Marmot Solaris Insulated Hooded Jacket. Constructed with a Gore-Tex membrane that blocks moisture, you'll stay dry and comfortable through chest-deep powder and snow fall alike. The PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft insulation ensures you'll stay warm when the temperatures drop but you won't overheat on technical descents. Helping keep your body temperature in a comfortable range are the zippered mesh hand pockets that help vent excess heat when you're really getting after it. Finally, the Angel-Wing Movement technology in the arms of the jacket keep you highly mobile as you ski or ride through the winter.
- Ski and snowboard jacket that keeps you ready for cold weather
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort as you ride
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation keeps you warm without overheating
- Regular fit allows a full range of motion
- Attached hood is adjustable to seal out the elements in storms
- Angel-Wing Movement allows you a full natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets asecurely stash smaller items
- Item #MARZ9EH
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 80g PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.