Whether your up-and-coming skier's dropping into terrain parks or slashing across powder stashes, the Marmot Girls' Slopestar Pant accelerates her alpine progression with premium waterproofing and sleek, eye-catching style. This premium snow pant features Marmot's MemBrain 2-layer construction and fully sealed seams, preventing oncoming snow storms from dampening her fun on the mountain. DriClime Tricot lining offers cozy softness while wicking heat-robbing sweat for a pleasantly dry feel.
Lightweight and low-profile Thermal R insulation traps warmth in bone-chattering alpine conditions, without excess bulk or restricted range of motion. Articulated knees promote full range of motion while Cordura Scuff Guards prevent the bottom cuffs from ripping. As a bonus for fast-growing kids, Grow an Inch Cuffs lengthen the legs by a full inch when she experiences a growth spurt mid-way through the season.
- Ski and snowboard pants that keep shredders ready to rip
- Membrain laminate keeps water out while wicking perspiration
- Thermal R insulation traps heat and maintains loft when wet
- Sealed seams help keep pesky water out of layers
- Adjustable waist with snap closure creates a secure fit
- Kids grow an inch helps combat growth spurts with extra length
- Internal gaiters keep deep snow out of socks while boot packing
- Zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby while on hill
- Item #MAR01X2