Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether your up-and-coming skier's dropping into terrain parks or slashing across powder stashes, the Marmot Girls' Slopestar Pant accelerates her alpine progression with premium waterproofing and sleek, eye-catching style. This premium snow pant features Marmot's MemBrain 2-layer construction and fully sealed seams, preventing oncoming snow storms from dampening her fun on the mountain. DriClime Tricot lining offers cozy softness while wicking heat-robbing sweat for a pleasantly dry feel.
Lightweight and low-profile Thermal R insulation traps warmth in bone-chattering alpine conditions, without excess bulk or restricted range of motion. Articulated knees promote full range of motion while Cordura Scuff Guards prevent the bottom cuffs from ripping. As a bonus for fast-growing kids, Grow an Inch Cuffs lengthen the legs by a full inch when she experiences a growth spurt mid-way through the season.
- Alpine snow pant for rapidly progressing girls
- MemBrain 2-layer membrane keeps her dry in raging blizzards
- Fully sealed construction prevents moisture from leaking in
- 60-gram Thermal R insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- DriClime Tricot lining wicks moisture for comfort
- Kids Grow an Inch Cuffs for rapidly growing kids
- Cordura Scuff Guards combat premature wear and tear
- Item #MAR00UE
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] DriClime tricot
- 60g Thermal R (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 25,000 g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2019
Do the pants have a hook near the buttons?