Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether your up-and-coming skier's dropping into terrain parks or slashing across powder stashes, the Marmot Girls' Slopestar Pant accelerates her alpine progression with premium waterproofing and sleek, eye-catching style. This premium snow pant features Marmot's MemBrain 2-layer construction and fully sealed seams, preventing oncoming snow storms from dampening her fun on the mountain. DriClime Tricot lining offers cozy softness while wicking heat-robbing sweat for a pleasantly dry feel.
Lightweight and low-profile Thermal R insulation traps warmth in bone-chattering alpine conditions, without excess bulk or restricted range of motion. Articulated knees promote full range of motion while Cordura Scuff Guards prevent the bottom cuffs from ripping. As a bonus for fast-growing kids, Grow an Inch Cuffs lengthen the legs by a full inch when she experiences a growth spurt mid-way through the season.
- Alpine snow pant for rapidly progressing girls
- MemBrain 2-layer membrane keeps her dry in raging blizzards
- Fully sealed construction prevents moisture from leaking in
- 60-gram Thermal R insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- DriClime Tricot lining wicks moisture for comfort
- Kids Grow an Inch Cuffs for rapidly growing kids
- Cordura Scuff Guards combat premature wear and tear
- Item #MAR00UE
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] DriClime tricot
- 60g Thermal R (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 25,000 g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2019
Do the pants have a hook near the buttons?