Select a size:
Why We Like The Slingshot Down Jacket
Shivering on the chairlifts is a thing of the past when we're zipped up in the Marmot Slingshot Down Jacket. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation that's protected by a waterproof membrane, this jacket ensures we stay warm and dry through low temps and storm days alike. Plus, the Slingshot is equipped with other thoughtful features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. For example, a zippered pass pocket gets you on the lifts quicker than ever, while a zip-off powder skirt helps prevent snow from getting up your back when you take a tumble in deep, fresh powder.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days on the slopes
- Membrain laminate blocks moisture to keep you dry and warm
- Lofty down insulation offers warmth on cold chair lift rides
- Helmet-compatible hood gives extra protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow heat dumps for thermal regulation
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents snow from creeping up your back
- Internal stretch cuffs help seal in your body heat for warmth
- Zippered pass pocket makes getting on the chair lift a breeze
- Item #MAR01UZ
4 based on 25 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.