Slingshot Down Jacket
Shivering on the chairlifts is a thing of the past in the Marmot Slingshot Down Jacket. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation that's protected by a waterproof membrane, you'll stay warm and dry through low temps and storm days alike. Plus, the Slingshot is equipped with other thoughtful features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. For example, a zippered pass pocket gets you on the lifts no problem while a zip-off powder skirt helps prevent snow from getting up your back when you take a tumble or find a pocket of deep, fresh powder.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days on the slopes
- Membrain laminate blocks moisture to keep you dry and warm
- Lofty down insulation offers warmth on cold chair lift rides
- Helmet-compatible hood gives extra protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow heat dumps for thermal regulation
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents snow from creeping up your back
- Internal stretch cuffs help seal in your body heat for warmth
- Zippered pass pocket makes getting on the chair lift a breeze
- Item #MAR01UZ
- Q & A
Does this jacket have the "angel wing movement" that the men's marmot guide down jacket does? Basically enough room in the chest for active sports - very few women's jackets seem to, but Marmot had a women's listed as angel wing movement that I bought 5-6 years ago that was great.