Select a Size
Select a Color
Slingshot Down Jacket
Shivering on the chairlifts is a thing of the past in the Marmot Slingshot Down Jacket. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation that's protected by a waterproof membrane, you'll stay warm and dry through low temps and storm days alike. Plus, the Slingshot is equipped with other thoughtful features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. For example, a zippered pass pocket gets you on the lifts no problem while a zip-off powder skirt helps prevent snow from getting up your back when you take a tumble or find a pocket of deep, fresh powder.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days on the slopes
- Membrain laminate blocks moisture to keep you dry and warm
- Lofty down insulation offers warmth on cold chair lift rides
- Helmet-compatible hood gives extra protection from the elements
- Underarm zippers allow heat dumps for thermal regulation
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents snow from creeping up your back
- Internal stretch cuffs help seal in your body heat for warmth
- Zippered pass pocket makes getting on the chair lift a breeze
- Item #MAR01UZ
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 700-fill down
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered pass
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2020
So Warm, So Cute
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
Every time I wear this jacket, I get a complement. I love the new face fabric of the updated Slingshot - it's smooth, clean, waterproof and even a little stretchy. This jacket is filled with 700 fill down, so it's nice and warm on a cold day on the mountain. The thumby cuffs are my favorite part, I just feel so warm and cozy in this jacket.
November 20, 2019
Does this jacket have the "angel wing movement" that the men's marmot guide down jacket does? Basically enough room in the chest for active sports - very few women's jackets seem to, but Marmot had a women's listed as angel wing movement that I bought 5-6 years ago that was great.