Don't let a hatefully cold day keep you from hitting the slopes. Zip up the Marmot Shadow Men's Jacket and enjoy a technical design capable of crushing frigid lift rides at your local resort to high-altitude romps in far-away lands. Marmot's MemBrain water resistant, breathable laminate and the Shadow's 700-fill down insulation combine to keep you dry and warm without causing sweat to turn your layers soggy, and the zippered underarm vents also make sure you stay comfortable if the sun makes an unexpected appearance.
To facilitate the more technical sections of your bootpacks and alpine climbs, Marmot added Angel-Wing movement, so the act of lifting your arms over your head to reach for a handhold or celebrate a sick line won't make the whole jacket ride up. A zip-off hood and powder skirt keep your brain warm and functional and your pants free from snow, respectively, and the Guardian nylon reinforcements at the shoulders and sleeves provide extra water protection won't get shredded when you're mobbing through tight trees.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket that combats the coldest days
- Membrain laminate wicks moisture of your skin, resists weather
- 700-fill down traps heat while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Removable hood gives you ultimate freedom in comfort and coverage
- Large under-arm zips dump excess heat when the temperatures rise
- Plethora of pockets with water resistant zippers protect your stuff
- Blower snow is no match for the reliable powder skirt
- Item #MAR01XG
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain 2L, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- 700-fill down
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 1 zippered
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2019
bought same jacket 2017 was the best
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
the new shadow jacket is absolutely not 700 fill, the arms and hood are almost empty of down completely flat if you want to stay warm do not buy this product.