New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Shadow Jacket - Men's
Don't let a hatefully cold day keep you from hitting the slopes. Zip up the Marmot Shadow Men's Jacket and enjoy a technical design capable of crushing frigid lift rides at your local resort to high-altitude romps in far-away lands. Marmot's MemBrain water resistant, breathable laminate and the Shadow's 700-fill down insulation combine to keep you dry and warm without causing sweat to turn your layers soggy, and the zippered underarm vents also make sure you stay comfortable if the sun makes an unexpected appearance.
To facilitate the more technical sections of your bootpacks and alpine climbs, Marmot added Angel-Wing movement, so the act of lifting your arms over your head to reach for a handhold or celebrate a sick line won't make the whole jacket ride up. A zip-off hood and powder skirt keep your brain warm and functional and your pants free from snow, respectively, and the Guardian nylon reinforcements at the shoulders and sleeves provide extra water protection won't get shredded when you're mobbing through tight trees.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket that combats the coldest days
- Membrain laminate wicks moisture of your skin, resists weather
- 700-fill down traps heat while maintaining a lightweight feel
- Removable hood gives you ultimate freedom in comfort and coverage
- Large under-arm zips dump excess heat when the temperatures rise
- Plethora of pockets with water resistant zippers protect your stuff
- Blower snow is no match for the reliable powder skirt
- Item #MAR01XG