Schussing Featherless Pant
The Marmot Schussing Featherless Pant will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable from January bluebird days to February powder days alike. Its MemBrain technology blocks snow and rain to keep you dry as you explore the winter landscape while its 3M Thinsulate insulation offers you warmth that's equivalent to 700-fill down. However, unlike down, Thinsulate retains its warmth even when it gets wet so you can stay warmer longer through more unsavory conditions.
Whether you're at the resort or hiking up to a new line, the Schussing pant is equipped with mountain specific features to help you perform at your best. For starters, internal and external leg vents dump excess heat when you're really pushing yourself and internal gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal around your boots to keep out fresh flakes on deep days. Articulated knees enhance mobility for your climbs or tight turns and scuff guards protect the bottom hems from ski edge or boot abrasion so you can conquer new lines for many seasons to come.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pant for comfortable days on the slopes
- MemBrain technology repels moisture for dry comfort through storms
- Thinsulate insulation provides cozy warmth even when it gets wet
- Internal and external leg vents dump excess heat on long ascents
- Internal gaiters with elastic keep fresh flakes from sneaking in
- Articulated knees enhance mobility for bootpacks and mogul fields
- Scuff guards protect bottom hems from ski edge and boot abrasions
- Regular fit allows for comfortable layering on extra cold pursuits
- Item #MAR01IW