Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Why We Like The Sawtooth 15 Sleeping Bag
We bring along the Marmot Sawtooth 15 Sleeping Bag for the peace of mind that a good night's rest is safely stuffed in our pack. This sleeping bag's well-rounded design and 15-degree rating make it our go-to, whether we're exploring the jagged peaks of its namesake mountain range or just glamping at our local campgrounds.
The Sawtooth's lightweight construction makes it a solid pick for backpacking trips, while its roomier design and anatomical foot box make it a comfortable option when car camping. Stretch tricot baffles maximize the loft of the 650-fill down insulation to prevent cold air from creeping in on chilly nights.
- Durable sleeping bag for staying comfy on chilly nights
- 650-fill down is lightweight, compressible, and insulating
- Mummy design for natural comfort while sleeping
- Internal stash pocket for keeping headlamps nearby
- Included stuff sack for easy transport
- Item #MARZ9NN