Warmth on the road.
Pack up your Marmot Sawtooth 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag and get ready for another day of trail-wandering, knowing that a good night's rest is stuffed in your pack behind you. This sleeping bag's well-rounded design and 15-degree rating will tempt you to bring it along as you explore the jagged peaks of its namesake mountain range or as you make yourself at home in Indian Creek for 3 months on a mission to throw down some crack climbs. The Sawtooth's lightweight construction makes it a good pick for longer backpacking hikes while its roomier design and anatomical foot box make it a comfortable option when you're sleeping in your car or near it. Stretch tricot baffles maximize the loft of the 650-fill down insulation to prevent cold air from creeping in on chilly nights spent dreaming of whatever adventures tomorrow holds.
- Durable sleeping bag for staying comfy on chilly nights
- 650-fill down is lightweight, compressible, and insulating
- Mummy design for natural shape while sleeping
- Internal stash pocket for keeping headlamps nearby
- Included stuff sack for easy transport
- Item #MAR01BF