The Marmot Rubidoux Pant lets you climb as freely as you would like. The abrasion-resistant nylon is stretchy and the gusseted crotch allows for climber-specific movement. Lightweight fabric with UPF 50 protection keeps you cool and protected while climbing in the sun. Cinch-cords in the hem of the pants keep rocks out while the elastic waistband keeps you comfortable while wearing a harness. Reinforced front and back pockets and a side drop-in pocket keep small essentials accessible.
- Tough pant for hikes, climbs, and adventures
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric holds up on rocky climbs
- UPF 50 offers protection while you're climbing in the sun
- Gusseted crotch offers freedom for climber-specific movement
- Pockets keep small essentials accessible
- Elastic waistband keeps you comfortable while wearing a harness
- Item #MARZ99R
- 55% nylon, 41% cotton, 4% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 side drop-in
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?