Why We Like The Rosswald Insulated Jacket
We highly recommend layering your little adventurer up for a day of discoveries on the slopes with the Marmot Rosswald Insulated Jacket. Constructed with polyester and the weather-proven Marmot MemBrain, the Rosswald shields from the winter cold, so your grom can focus on the fun.
On mixed temperature days, the regular fit and two-way stretch design allow for ideal layering without sacrificing regular movements and range of motion. Hand and chest pockets store warmers and snacks for the day, while an integrated pass pocket on the sleeve doubles as a badge of honor. Adjustable cuffs help seal out snow flurries and fresh powder, and you can end the day with the removable hood to blend back into urban settings.
- Insulated slope-ready jacket for your little grom
- Regular fit makes room for layering and heat control
- Thermal R insulation and powder skirt brace against the cold
- Two-way stretch boosts range of motion and natural movement
- Removable hood transitions the jacket into the urban lifestyle
- Item #MARZ9FQ
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Thermal R Synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 23in
- removable, elastic opening
- 2 hand zippered, 1 chest zippered, 1 sleeve pass
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?