Rochester Down Jacket
Head to the hill for a day of ice cold powder searching in the Marmot Rochester Down Jacket. This insulated ski and snowboard jacket is built to keep you warm and comfortable from first chair to last turn thanks to its 2L Marmot Membrane that wicks moisture, releases excess heat, and blocks out melting snow and light precipitation. Meanwhile the 700-fill down with down defender traps heat and maintains loft even when wet to keep you warm, happy, and focused. To back up this weather fighting technology, the Rochester Down Jacket also boasts ski specific pockets, a reliable powder skirt, and hook and loop cuffs that keep snow out.
- Insulated ski jacket for ice cold days spent in the alpine
- Marmot Membrane 2L membrane blocks out precipitation, breathes well
- 700-fill down defender maintains loft when wet to trap heat
- Fixed hood blocks out whipping winds and snow squalls with ease
- Powder skirt keeps blower pow from infiltrating your layers
- Ski pass and goggle pockets ensure you stay prepared on hill
- Hook and loop closure cuffs keep snow off of your wrists
- Item #MAR01WK
What do you think about this product?