The Marmot Rincon Pant was designed for backcountry adventures and summer camping trips. Made to stand up to the burdens of rugged terrain, the cotton-poly blend provides comfortable protection when bushwhacking through overgrown trails as well as UPF 50 protection from the sun. The articulated knees contribute to the overall mobility of the pant, allowing for unrestricted movement when a hike gets steep and technical.
- Hike into the alpine or just the backyard in these technical pants
- Cotton-poly blend is stretchy and comfortable to wear during the day
- Articulated knees offers a comfortable range of movement on the go
- UPF 50 shields off Ultraviolet rays when hiking at high elevations
- Zippered back and cargo pockets secure keys or phone while hiking
- Item #MAR01KZ