sale $45.47 - $69.95
With age comes wisdom, usually.
You're getting too old for that shirt. That shirt, as in the one you're currently wearing—the faded, tattered old T-shirt depicting the duo from your favorite eighties' buddy cop flick that came free with the purchase of said movie on VHS. We recommend you retire that tee from those days of mulleted, mustachioed glory and experience what a grown-up's shirt should be with the Marmot Men's Riggs Shirt. Durable, breathable, and moisture-wicking, the Riggs wraps you in cool, chafe-free comfort as you spend your time hiking, fishing, backyard grilling, and, yes, even re-watching your favorite action movies from 30 years ago.
- Stylish technical button-up built for comfort on the move
- Poly blend wicks sweat, dries quickly, and moves as you do
- Abrasion-resistant design holds up through outdoor adventures
- Semi-fitted design lends a modern silhouette
- Built-in UPF 40 fends off harmful UV rays
- Durable flat felled seams eliminate painful chafing
- Dual chest pockets securely stow your sunnies and snacks
- Item #MAR01DH
58% polyester, 42% nylon dobby weave
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Great colors, Great fitment, Quality material. Looks good