Refuge Insulated Jacket
Take advantage of the Refuge Insulated Jacket next time the sky is puking and the resort is offering up free refills. This ski and snowboard jacket boasts an impressive combination of warmth and weather protection by pairing a waterproof, breathable membrane with reliable, eco-friendly insulation. This combination keeps things lightweight while blocking out snow, wicking moisture, and keeping you toasty even when you're sinking into waist-deep pow.
- Ski and snowboard jacket ready for the deepest days of the year
- Marmot Membrain 2L laminate seals out and releases moisture
- Primaloft insulation traps body heat to keep you warm all day
- Fully sealed seams help prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Helmet-compatible hood helps block driving snow and wind
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on the skin track or boot pack
- A plethora of ski and ride specific pockets help you stay organized
- Hook and loop closure on cuffs prevent snow on your wrists
- Item #MARZ9EE
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 80/60g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 6, 2021
Great buying experience
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I had a great shopping experience with Backcountry. They were great with communication, and updates. Their shipping was quite fast especially around the holidays. Their prices are extremely high but I guess that’s what you’d expect from high name brands. Shoe sizes are true to size. Moving forward they are a great company with a huge selection of products. I’ll definitely be buying from them again.
January 19, 2021
Does this have a powder skirt?