When you’re flying down the slopes, the last thing you want to think about is cold hands. Keep them toasty with the Marmot Women’s Randonee Glove. Thermal R insulation shuts out the chill on the mountain, while the waterproof and breathable MemBrain fabric and Gore-Tex insert work together to seal out moisture. A wicking lining wicks away any moisture that comes from inside the glove, preventing clamminess. A drawcord and a wrist-strap work together to keep snow from getting in if you happen to take a tumble, so you can ride for long hours with cozy, dry hands.
- Gloves for long days at the resort
- Waterproof MemBrain and Gore-Tex insert seal out moisture
- Thermal R insulates even while damp
- DriClime lining wicks away moisture
- Drawcord and wrist strap seal out snow
- Item #MAR01A4
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 3-Dimensional
- Gore-Tex insert
- Thermal R
- gauntlet, glove
- drawcord, wrist strap
- Palm Grip
- Falcon Grip
- Claimed Weight
- 6.49oz (large)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2020
Does this glove have a removable liner?
January 16, 2020
Hi Pam, This glove does not include a removable liner.