Why We Like The Raina Pant
Marmot has long been known for producing quality gear that's functional, durable, and aesthetically pleasing. Their Raina Pant is no exception. They're constructed from lightweight, performance stretch nylon that's comfortable and durable so you'll be able to hike for days on end or simply wear them around town with friends. Ankle zippers with a gusset and a zippered leg pocket add functionality to these pants, and an environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR finish repels water from the fabric's surface for protection from the elements. Whether you're gearing up with your crew for a bit of peak bagging, or for your next adventure, the Raina Pant is that ideal option for flexible comfort that lasts. Rain or shine, these pants will offer protection and even have you covered with UPF-50. Pockets on the front and back feature snap closures for your convenience.
- Comfortable and lightweight pants for your next climbing or hiking epic
- Performance stretch nylon improves flexibility and maintains lightness
- DWR finish repels water so you'll be able to fight back against the rain
- UPF-50 has your back when the sun peeks out
- Ankle zippers with gusset for easy climbing shoe or hiking boot fit
- Snap closures on front and back pockets for convenience
- Item #MARZ97Y
- 95% nylon 5% elastane, DWR finish
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 front, 2 back
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2020
Nice slim fit pants, color a little off
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 118 lbs
These are nice, slim-fit rain pants. Seem well made and of a nice thickness for daily wear. However the prairie color was a lot lighter and more pastel than the mustard tone I was expecting. They also fit a little strange on me -- I am generally around a size 26 waist, size 2-4 in bottoms and I tried these pants in a size 4. The waist fit perfectly, but there was some extra fabric in the hip/butt region. Unfortunately I will be returning these. But I could imagine them being the perfect fit and pants for someone else!