850-fill goose down means you'll leave a fiery path in your wake.
The Marmot Men's Quasar Down Jacket uses 850-fill goose down insulation to cut through bone-chilling cold like a scalpel. You won't pay for this warmth in weight or bulk though, because Pertex Quantum fabric keeps the Quasar Jacket feathery-light and so packable that it can fit in its own pocket. If that isn't enough to make climbers and lightweight backpackers start to froth at the mouth, here's something extra: Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement fit that frees arms and shoulders for reaching and pole-planting without feeling the least bit restricted.
- Pertex Quantum fabric is lightweight and highly packable
- DWR fabric coating repels light precipitation and moisture so you stay dry
- 850-fill Power Goose Down insulation lofts up easily and provides superior warmth without the weight
- Angel-Wing Movement gives this jacket a cut that means freedom of movement and full range of motion in the arms and shoulders
- Elastic drawcord hem seals this jacket at the bottoom
- Item #MAR2544
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon micro-ripstop), DWR coating
- 850-fill goose down
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 8.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, climbing, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help