Pro Tour Pant
- Softshell pant built for backcountry touring
- Gore-Tex Windstopper is water-resistant, windproof, and breathable
- Zippered leg vents amplify airflow when wanted
- Removable suspenders, adjustable waist, and boot gaiters for coverage
- Cordura reinforced cuffs with boot-length side zippers
- Item #MAR01JV
- Q & A
Nice pants, but super slim fitting
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 155lbs
I bought these pants just before touring up mt st Helens. They performed well and I liked the stretchy fabric. What I didn't like was the tight fit...I'm a skinny dude with skinny legs, and these were still too tight for my liking. The suspenders also came un-done while riding down and were dragging on the ground behind me.