Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
You don't limit yourself to just one activity in the winter, so why don't you grab a midlayer that can handle everything you can? Introducing the Marmot Preon Hoody, a versatile fleece that'll come along on any and all of your winter adventures. It's built with a stretchy midweight fleece that'll move where you move, and outfitted with a grid-panel design, perfect for moving moisture and allowing a little extra breathability for active pursuits. Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're skinning up local peaks or getting some cold-weather hikes in, while the attached hood and zippered pockets give you all the convenience of a casual piece in a technical package.
- A versatile midweight fleece for active pursuits in cold weather
- Stretchy fleece fabric lets you move when you're skiing deep powder
- Grid-panel design is ideal for moisture-wicking and airflow
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing on frigid runs or hikes
- Fixed hood blocks cold winds when there are no beanies to be found
- Hand and chest pockets offer storage for trail maps and gear
- Item #MAR01K5
- Responsible Collection
- 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 184 lbs
I purchased this over a month ago, and am blown away by the quality of the this hoody. I am 5'9", 184 lbs, and ordered a size large - it fits perfect. I will note it is a little snug on the arms; this is intentional as it is not constricting - it fits perfectly under a jacket without feeling bulky or riding up the sleeves. The hood is roomy and you can comfortably fit a hat or beanie under it. It is perfect for breezy brisk fall days on the trail. There is some wind-resistant in the body, not so much the sleeves - I prefer that though because I usually end up pulling the sleeves up to keep me from over heating. This is my first time buying a marmot product, and I am loving it.