You don't limit yourself to just one activity in the winter, so why don't you grab a midlayer that can handle everything you can? Introducing the Marmot Preon Hoody, a versatile fleece that'll come along on any and all of your winter adventures. It's built with a stretchy midweight fleece that'll move where you move, and outfitted with a grid-panel design, perfect for moving moisture and allowing a little extra breathability for active pursuits. Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're skinning up local peaks or getting some cold-weather hikes in, while the attached hood and zippered pockets give you all the convenience of a casual piece in a technical package.
- A versatile midweight fleece for active pursuits in cold weather
- Stretchy fleece fabric lets you move when you're skiing deep powder
- Grid-panel design is ideal for moisture-wicking and airflow
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing on frigid runs or hikes
- Fixed hood blocks cold winds when there are no beanies to be found
- Hand and chest pockets offer storage for trail maps and gear
- Item #MAR01K5