Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The PreCip Eco Jacket
For quick-stowing waterproof protection that doesn't bog us down on the trail, we reach for the highly breathable performance of the Marmot PreCip Eco Jacket. We throw on this comfortable shell when heading out on the trail in wet weather. Its microporous NanoPro membrane with microscopic, densely-packed pores and a DWR finish keeps raindrops out while letting perspiration through. The DriClime mesh chin guard prevents moisture buildup from your warm, moist breath and dripping sweat—moving it quickly away from your skin and drying quickly. Fully sealed seams ensure rain doesn't sneak through the cracks, and we can batten down against the elements by pulling in the hood, hem, and cuffs. When we start getting steamy huffing up a hill, we can unzip the underarm vents to let cool air in and pent-up heat escape.
- A packable rain jacket for hiking, backpacking, or daily travel
- Waterproof, breathable membrane maintains dry times in wet places
- Underarm zips vent out excess body heat on fast hikes
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the chilly air at bay
- Drop-tail hem provides additional coverage beneath your pack
- Lightweight construction packs down into its own pocket
- Regular fit layers easily over a fleece or other midlayer
- Item #MAR01NF
4 based on 109 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.