Don't get drenched or let off a stench.
Protect yourself from precipitation while releasing your perspiration in the breathable, waterproof Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket. The PreCip is 43% more breathable than last year and offers solid 10K-rated waterproof protection. Throw on this comfortable shell when heading out on the trail in wet weather, and its microporous NanoPro membrane with microscopic, densely-packed pores and a DWR finish will go to work keeping rain drops out while letting perspiration through. The DriClime mesh chin guard prevents moisture buildup from your warm, moist breath and dripping sweat, moving it quickly away from your skin and drying quickly. Fully taped seams ensure rain doesn't sneak through the cracks, and you can batten down against the elements by pulling in the hood, hem, and cuffs. When you start getting steamy huffing up a hill, unzip the underarm vents to let cool air in and pent-up heat escape.
- Stay dry and comfortable on rainy days with this breathable jacket
- NanoPro fabric and sealed seams protect against seeping water
- Breathable technology prevents stuffiness during adventures
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar for custom wear
- Angel-Wing construction adds mobility
- DriClime chin guard protects against chafing
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Jacket stuffs down into own pocket for convenient carry
- Item #MAR01GN