Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
PreCip Eco Pant
It's easier to put on the Marmot Men's PreCip Eco Pant when you're trekking than to find a week off work without wet weather in the forecast. Marmot made this pant with waterproofing and environmentally friendly fabric. Its NanoPro membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection, and fully sealed seams prevent a single raindrop from seeping through. Ankle side zippers make this pant easy to put on, especially with hiking boots on.
- Rugged rain pant made environmentally friendly
- NanoPro membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Recycled nylon fabric with fully sealed seams for weather protection
- Ankle side zippers with snap tabs at cuffs for a secure fit
- Item #MAR01PD
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- elastic with drawcord
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.